So Let's Talk About What Happened to Me

What the heck happened to her?
So I'm sure some of you have been wondering what happened to me over the last little while and before y'all panic (at the disco), I'll clue you in.

So for the last two weeks I have had exams. Every year at this time, I wish I was a student at Hogwarts (Dumbledore be cancelling exams left, right and centre) but unfortunately that is not the case. Guess I'll just have to suck it up until I graduate. That being said, I wrote for two weeks. Exhausting as it was, it's not yet over as I am waiting for the marks. I had planned a post before the exams just to let you guys know about it, but I didn't have the time to post it. Due to exam pressure, I also wasn't able to answer any mail for my 'Sipping the Tea with Amberly' segment. 

Speaking of my advice segment, I know the title seems suspicious but I really couldn't think of anything else that rhymed with my name when it was announced. That being said, if you do want advice I won't post anything personal or anything you don't want the rest of the world to know. I'm not the kind of person to air your dirty laundry. That being said, let me know when you email me if you'd like me to share my advice as a blog post as well. If you're wondering what kind of advice I can give you: I can give advice on pretty much anything except relationships (as I'm single af and never been in one) and parenting advice (I have siblings, but I'm way too young to be a mom). Also, I'm not giving medical advice or anything like that. So if you want advice and feel like you need advice from someone, the email address is justanordinaryunistudent@gmail.com. 

As for fitness Friday: at the moment I am not running fitness Friday as I'm technically on holiday. That being said (wow I say that a lot, not sorry) I am still keeping up a workout regime and I'm trying intermittent fasting at the moment, which I will share with you at the end of the year.

I have no post schedule at the moment so I'll post when I can, although I am thinking of doing 25 days of short stories leading up to Christmas, we'll see about that. For now, don't miss me too much.

Gif credits:
                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Drank 2 Liters of Water every Day for 30 Days... Here's What Happened

Motivational Tuesday: Making a Comeback After a Setback

Fitness Friday: The things I've Learned So Far...