Guess who's back?





Aloha, yes it is once again Tuesday and the second day of what I like to call "Semester 2, Take 2". What's in store this time: tests frustration, anxiety. Exams. Four words I'm sure most people who are still going through some kind of schooling can identify with. 

Exams are not the greatest of things, but as the seasons begin to change and the weather gets more bipolar, the realization dawns on me that 2017 is almost over, without any (touch wood) major mishaps. I'm a fully integrated university student with less problems than I thought I would have. My grades are good, I have new friends and it's great being me at the moment. So instead of sharing a motivation Tuesday post with my readers, I thought I'd share some of my exams from a personal point of view.

When it comes to exams my brain an accurate depiction of my brain is: 

Related image

Followed by:


Image result for sadness gif inside out


And there's no in between.

(BTW, I just love Inside Out and if you haven't seen it DO!)

The hilarious contrast is that once I start to study, I can't stop. I actually like studying. The thought of colourful pens and new highlighters is exciting. I have a majorly type A which over time has relaxed, but when I get in the zone, I don't get out completely.

Where am I going with this?

Oh yeah, preparing for exams. The most important thing is time management and I have an equation for time management:

Time Breakdown leading up to and during the exams: 
8 hours of sleep (NOT LESS) + 40 Minutes of exercise everyday (apart from my walk to campus) + 2-3 hours studying on weekdays + 5-6 hours on weekends (excluding breaks, split up into 25 minute sessions and 5 minute breaks) + 1-1.5 hours of relaxation

That's all the advice I really have that's useful...

If you're writing exams atm or starting shortly, I wish you all the best.


PS: There won't be a Fitness Friday this week, as I have to study for a Psychology test, but stay motivated and keep going!


Gif credits:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Drank 2 Liters of Water every Day for 30 Days... Here's What Happened

Motivational Tuesday: Making a Comeback After a Setback

Fitness Friday: The things I've Learned So Far...