Motivational Tuesday: Another Week, Another Tuesday...




Lately I've been struggling, feeling like I'm trying to push a boulder up a hill. So this week's quote is really me grasping at a lifeline for change. I made a promise at the beginning of second semester: No matter how tired you are, or how boring the lecture is, show up to all your classes. On time. You don't have an excuse not to. 

Although it's only the fourth or fifth weeks of the semester, I am absolutely knackered. It's really not as easy as it seems to be a university student. My motivation just seems to have disappeared and I am really struggling to be productive. Unfortunately that means that the work will eventually pile up. And by the time I get to it it may already be exams...

NO! Although I'm experiencing a slump in my work ethic, the doesn't mean I should give up.
Thus this week's quote:


If you ask anyone in my life, I have a can do never give up spirit.  In my 19 years I have been through some seriously difficult times, yet I always come out on top. This slump is a small isignificant bump on the road to success. I guess the best thing to do is to take a step back, take a deep breath and fight to get my motivation back. Because it's probably taking a nap at the bottom of the hill.
  
                                                                                           I better just go and wake it up...

Is there something special you do to keep your motivation intact?

Image credit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/59/03/ab/5903ab053b0a7feff4385e0f577ff711--entrepreneur-inspiration-entrepreneur-quotes.jpg 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Drank 2 Liters of Water every Day for 30 Days... Here's What Happened

Motivational Tuesday: Making a Comeback After a Setback

Fitness Friday: The things I've Learned So Far...