Motivational Tuesday


Image result for motivational quotes to live by everyday

Motivational Tuesdays... Although the dreaded Monday dawns upon us at the end of every weekend, I find that I feel the post weekend blues on a Tuesday instead. So every week I find a motivational quote to live by for the week.

This weeks quote is:
"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can."

As a perfectionist, I aim for perfection in my everyday life. Unfortunately this comes with a lot of stress. I struggle to acknowledge that what I am doing is the best that I can do. I am not ashamed to say that I struggle with this, but I am trying. This week, however, with all the project and deadlines looming, I need to work on doing my best and not getting upset if it's not perfect.

After all, there may not be such a thing as perfect, but there is such a thing as doing your best and that could very well come close to being perfect.

What motivates you to get through the week?

Photo credit:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/7f/cd/d57fcdfb544456e8bd23e50d48e641e9--art-quotes-nice-quotes.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Drank 2 Liters of Water every Day for 30 Days... Here's What Happened

Motivational Tuesday: Making a Comeback After a Setback

Fitness Friday: The things I've Learned So Far...